NEXTSTEP STUDIO IS A LONG TERM, A STRATEGIC PARTNER & A MINORITY SHAREHOLDER
For the underdogs
We support entrepreneurs pursuing growth in China and beyond. We partner with the underdogs we believe in, and provide them access to a strong ecosystem, hands-on support, and stewardship, strategic introduction, and business modeling, and create the pipeline connecting investors and entrepreneurs. We lead them through the next steps, so they can take the giant leap toward success.
Over $20 Million USD Raised
Over the course of 10+ years in China, we have helped build a dozen businesses and also founded a few.
To date, NextStep Studio has helped to raise over $5 Mio USD of funding on publicly disclosed and undisclosed deals, we brought several strategic partners to projects and manages an elite portfolio of projects in the Tech, Entertainment, F&B, and FoodTech industries, and worked on projects who raised over $15 Mio USD.
We know what it’s like to be in the founder’s shoes and respond to rapid market changes. We are committed to lead founders along the full spectrum of company-building and growth. To do this, our operating teams provide access to expertise and insights through a carefully curated network.
At NextStep Studio, founders can :
- Find the most suitable service provider, fitting their specific context.
- Identify qualified members to join your board of advisors and create the rules of engagement.
- Use NextStep core-team for back-office support in order to create strong foundations in their admin, accounting, HR, financial, training, PR, coaching… until founders need more.
- Book office hours with the founder of NextStep to brainstorm, strategize and collaborate.
- Request introductions and meetings with NextStep network members or investors who best fit business needs, size, and stage of development.
- Arrange meetings, when ready, with the best investors fitting their stage, size, and needs.
A Strategic Partner, but Minority Shareholder
Our business model is simple:
- Equity shares (3-10% depending on the projects) with or without a different level of fees on a retainer depending on the needs.
- Success fees based on a percentage in convertible notes for fundraising or strategic partnership.
- Support Services at a preferential price for stand-alone services.